Good practice events for 2015-16
Find out what events we’re hosting to help improve public services across Wales.
Our Good Practice Exchange team run shared learning events throughout the year both in south and north Wales.
Over the next quarter, the following events are being run:
- 18 August webinar: Fighting Procurement Fraud Together
- 10 September round table event: Project Management Institute (Cardiff)
- 17 September seminar: Staff Trust – A key component in successful public service reform (Cardiff)
- 23 September round table event: Project Management Institute (llanrwst)
- 24 September seminar: Staff Trust – A key component in successful public service reform (Llanrwst)
You can register your interest and requirements for any of these events by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The full calendar of events for 2015-16 [PDF 50KB Opens in new window] is also available to download.
Keep up to date with all of the Good Practice Exchange activity via the following social channels:
- Follow GPX on Twitter [Opens in new window]
- Read the GPX blog [Opens in new window]
- Find GPX on Pinterest [Opens in new window]
Our Good Practice section also houses a range of useful materials from case studies to good practice guides.