Staff Ideas: Engagement that supports improvement
This free webinar discussed engaging staff through ideas schemes, sharing helpful advice, lessons learnt and approaches.
The way public services are delivered in the future is changing, and staff will play a key role through their knowledge of services and ideas about how to improve and innovate.
The webinar focused on:
- Why is it important to gather ideas from your staff?
- What methods do you use?
- What benefits do you get?
- What advice would you give to anyone thinking about gathering staff ideas?
Who the webinar was aimed at
This webinar was aimed at public and third sector managers and officers responsible for:
- change and innovation units
- efficiency and service redesign
- performance improvement
- organisational development, and
- human resources / staff development.
It consisted of a discussion between:
- Stuart Laws, Defence Reform Unit – Ideas Management, Ministry of Defence
- Zufishan Yousaf – Operations Manager, Ideas UK
- Steff Griffiths – All Wales Continuous Improvement Community, and
- Chris Bolton – Good Practice Manager, Wales Audit Office
Where and when
Tuesday 12 May 2015, 1100 - 1200